In June 2020, I organized a virtual Summer Institute in Computational Social Science (SICSS-Maastricht) directed to legal researchers. All teaching materials can be found here.
In 2020, I was teaching the following online courses at the Maastricht University, Faculty of Law:
- Empirical Legal Research Methods (course syllabus)
- Art of Doing Research for PhD candidates
In 2018/2019, I was teaching the following courses at the Maastricht University, Faculty of Law:
- Research Design and Methods for bachelor students
- Art of Doing Research for master students and PhD candidates
- International Commercial Law for master students